Sunday 7 October 2012

Welcome to The Penguin Crew

UPDATE: The time we've all been waiting for has finally come! YAY! The Penguin Crew has come to YouTube! Check out the channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePenguinCrewIgloos?feature=mhee

If you're interested in igloos and love sharing and designing them, then you're in the right place!

Here at The Penguin Crew we're all about igloos and we love making original, exciting, creative igloos for the world to see.

The Penguin Crew is made up of three awesome penguins: Ozy33, Chloer24 and Sammy208. However, we are only the owners, in order to make this blog a great success, we need you - the viewers!

      Ozy33                     Chloer24                     Sammy208    



Wanna show us your igloo?

If you're like me and love to share your igloos, why not email The Penguin Crew at Thepenguincrew3@hotmail.com and send us your igloo. We will try and reply to you as soon as we receive it and if it's good we might even put it up on our page! Good Luck!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I met Ozy before I knew anything about his blog, even though I subed you guys on youtube LOL! I met him yesterday in Kellyrules igloo and I took a pic of it with Ozy waving. I'm gonna post it on my blog today XD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to write to us! I have looked at your page and you wont be surprised to hear that I loved it! I love almost everything to do with igloos, so it's great to see more and more people joining in the fun! Keep inventing!

      - Oz

      Delete